Holy March! It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day! So, of course, this month the focus is book reviews on books with Irish leads, that are set in Ireland or deal in Irish tropes. You know- lucky charms, pots of gold, shamrocks or such. If I read enough books that contain Irish words, I might actually learn a little of the language. Who wouldn’t want to focus on Irish eyes a’ smiling but I also have additional motivation to pick up some Irish…um…I mean Gaelic. My hubby is part Irish and so by law, I too am an honorary member. Let’s me just say that attending one of those family functions is an amazing perk of my marriage.
So join me this month as we read…or in some cases re-read books that will make us want to visit the Emerald Isle or maybe just watch something with Liam Neeson or Gerard Butler…oh…or Michael Fassbender. Maybe Bradley Cooper. Colin Farrell. Cilian Murphy. Chris O’ Dowd. Patrick Dempsey. Oh…Pierce Brosnan….yup…definitely Pierce Brosnan. Pardon me while I wipe the drool. Sorry, I digress.
1) Jennifer Ashley- Mate Claimed, Pride Mates, or Shifter Made
2) Kresley Cole- Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark #11)
3) Tracey Warren- The Wife Trap
4) Jess Raven- Becoming Red
5) Robin Covington- Get Lucky
6) Susanne O’Leary – Hot Property (The Kerry Series, #1)
7) Sheena Lambert- A Gathering Storm
8) Nora Roberts- Jewels of the Sun (The Gallaghers of Ardmore, Book 1)
9) Amanda Hughes- Beyond the Cliffs of Kerry (Bold Women of the 18th Century Series)
10) Jody Wallace- Liam’s Gold
11) Trisha O’Malley- Wild Irish Heart
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- March 2017